Market Transformation for Community Wealth
Share our brochure with colleagues and friends.
EVI’s Market Transformation for Community Wealth Approach
- Market dynamics that affect community well-being and prosperity;
- New business opportunities for local existing and emerging entrepreneurs;
- Linkages to buyers (direct to consumer, business to business, and institutional) interested in local and green products and services;
- Sales and revenue growth opportunities for existing businesses through offering green products and services; and
- Efficiencies and cost-savings from greening different business functions.
EVI’s Transformational Enterprise Program
EVI’s newest suite of services focuses on the development of real, profit-making social and environmental enterprises that address inefficiencies that are hindering the growth of socially and environmentally sustainable sectors. These Transformational Enterprises are themselves gateways for local enterprise growth and sustainable job creation. To accelerate these enterprises, EVI offers:
- Market assessment services;
- Business planning and advisory services to specific Transformational Enterprises;
- Marketing and customer relationship development to specific Transformational Enterprises;
- Strategic partnership development to specific Transformational Enterprises;
- Co-development of loan, grant, and investment requests to specific Transformational Enterprises; and
- Incubation and business model development and launch to specific Transformational Enterprises.
EVI’s portfolio of Transformational Enterprises includes:
- Aggregation and distribution enterprises in the local food sector;
- Compositing facilitates in the growing organic waste sector;
- Deconstruction enterprises; and
- Manufacturing enterprises utilizing local recyclable materials.
EVI currently has incubation programs in Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; and Maryland.